Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy 22nd Bday Kate!!

Katie shares a birthday with my dad, cousin and my great grandma Ivie! Wow, that is alot of people on one day! Kate is the "crazy" beautiful one of the family. She is the bravest of us all and will stop at nothing when she has her mind set on something. I love Katie in so many ways but the thing that sticks out the most to me is that she has the BIGGEST heart. She will do anything for anybody no matter the cost. She is the fashionista of the fam and keeps us all hip and glam. We love you Kate and hope you had a great day!!!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Yeah for Katie!!! We missed you this weekend Bob, it wasn't the same without you. Can you believe I'm crying right now...man having a baby REALLY screws up your emotions!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Is she your sister? She's beautiful. I can't believe your dad is only 50? He is so young!

Anonymous said...

You have a SUPER CUTE FAMILY! Such fun pictures. You sent out alot of cards this month. Take care, Tammi